Do you like ramen?!!
If you do, we have good news for you – the second annual San Diego Ramen Festival is coming on Thursday, November 16th, 2017! There will be ramen vendors providing delicious ramen servings to ramen crazy foodies who attend our even bigger and badder ramen festival!
Entertainment, art, ramen eating contest, a beer garden, premium sake, and more ramen than you can possibly handle – and general admission tickets and VIP are now SOLD OUT!
This crazy ramen festival will take place at the Port Pavilion on Broadway Pier, located at 1000 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, in downtown San Diego.
Keep visiting our website for more news and updates, like performers, vendors, artists, and most importantly, our ramen guys! The ones who will fill you up with awesome ramen goodness! This is the time to Go Ramen Crazy!
General admission tickets are SOLD OUT and include your first 12-ounce serving of ramen. All additional 12-ounce servings will be $5 and you will have many ramen choices there!
Animals and pets are not allowed at the event, nor is smoking permitted (including e-cigarettes). You may not bring outside food, alcohol, nor any beverage or liquids. We shouldn’t have to include a no weapons warning, but please, no weapons; unless you’re a martial artist and your hands are weapons, then you can bring your hands.
When: Thursday, November 16, from 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Where: Port Pavilion on Broadway Pier, 1000 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
What: Ramen Festival with ramen samples from the best ramen restaurants, ramen eating contest, entertainment and live performances, beer garden, and fun fun fun! Go Ramen Crazy!!!
How Much: General Admission and VIP tickets are SOLD OUT! The ticket cost was $20 – includes your first 12-ounce serving of ramen from any vendor, 4 hours of entertainment, access to specialty vendors, and more!
Interested Vendors (non-food) can click here for the application.
- You will absolutely need to bring your ticket printed or on your phone to get in!
- Please bring your ID if you plan on consuming alcoholic beverages – if you do not have your ID, you will not be served any alcohol, regardless of how you appear in age.
- General admission tickets are SOLD OUT and will get you in the event with one 12-ounce serving.
- VIP tickets will be INSANE and you can learn more here – VIP Experience. Only 21+ can be VIP.
- You must be above 21 to purchase alcohol or redeem your drink ticket for an alcoholic beverage. You must bring your ID in order to access alcohol. VIP tickets are now SOLD OUT!
- Kids under 12 years old are free to enter – however, ramen servings are not free and still need to be purchased if you wish to have any. Since the event is sold out, only ONE child (under 12) per ticketed adult will be allowed entry.