Thank you for your interest in the San Diego Ramen Festival, taking place on Thursday, November 14, 2019!
Make Friends and Meet New People
Community involvement is one of the best ways to make social and professional connections.
Develop Your Personal Experience
One of the best ways to learn is through experience. Many educational experiences can’t be taught in a classroom.
Make Positive Changes in Your Community
Nonprofit organizations are the driving force behind social change. And nonprofits can’t function without the energy and input of volunteers like you.
Be a Part of Your Community
Community involvement is one of the best ways to feel connected to your community. There are many diverse communities in San Diego — the best way to learn about them is to become a part of them.
Your support and effort is the backbone of this event! Please keep in mind the following guidelines that we are asking our staff and volunteers to adhere to when representing the San Diego Ramen Festival. The event location will be the Port Pavilion at the Broadway Pier!
Be on time, even arriving 20 minutes before your designated time. Check in and get your assignment for the day. Be sure to sign in and sign out so that we can keep track of your volunteer hours.
- By participating, you understand that at this event or related activities, you may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose, especially marketing, by the event holders, producers, or organizers.
- Please be courteous, professional, and friendly when talking to committee, other volunteers, entertainment, vendors, and most especially, our attendees!
- Dress appropriately for any event you may be working to promote the Ramen Festival. As much as possible, wear comfortable shoes.
- If you have signed up to volunteer and are unable to make it, please email us at email@example.com, as soon as you know.
- Signing up to volunteer does not guarantee acceptance as a volunteer until you receive a confirmation. We get more volunteer sign ups than we have room for volunteers, so unfortunately, we cannot take everyone! 🙁